About Rolette Community Care Center
Rolette Community Care Center (RCCC) is a 5-Star rated skilled nursing facility located in the quiet serene community of Rolette, North Dakota. We offer small-town friendliness and charm to our residents and guests. Rolette Community Care Center is locally owned and has been serving the community since 1988.
At Rolette Community Care Center, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
• Maintain high medical integrity.
• Foster a team spirit among staff.
• Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors.
The purpose of the contest is to design a logo for RCCC. The logo may be used in all media – including online, print, on merchandise and other visual collateral. Following are the official contest rules:
• The contest is open only to individuals. The contest is not open to companies, educational institutions, organizations, etc. or to groups associated with such institutions.
• To be eligible, individuals must be 18 years or older and may submit no more than 1 entry.
• All submitted work must be the original work of the entrant and must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images.
• All entries will become the property of RCCC. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that all intellectual property rights in the logo design are deemed assigned to Rolette Community Care Center.
• An entry submission into this contest constitutes permission to use the winner’s name and picture for publicity purposes, without further permission or compensation
• RCCC reserves the right to modify the winning logo.
• RCCC reserves the right to not select a winner.
• RCCC reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or entry at its sole discretion. No correspondence shall be entered.
• The decision of the selection committee will be final.
• The logo must contain the words “Rolette Community Care Center” and a short tagline descriptive of the center that captures the essence of being home away from home.
• The logo must be submitted in a scalable vector version so that it is adaptable to electronic and print media, to reproduction on small and large surfaces, and to use in color or grayscale.
How to Enter
To enter the Rolette Community Care Center Logo Contest, eligible participants must:
• Complete the Official Entry Form.
• Create a logo design in a scalable vector version.
• Submit your Entry Form and logo design to rolettecommunitycarecenter.com by May 31st, 2018.
A Selection Committee comprised of the Rolette Community Care Center staff will evaluate all entries based on the following criteria (though other criteria may be considered):
• Aesthetic Quality
The winner will receive a $500 Visa Gift Card.